Loin roast is cut from the middle of the loin, end of the ribs and sirloin.
Did you know?
- Pork loin roasts are the most tender roasts and are available boneless or bone-in.
- The middle section of the loin is considered extra-lean and contains no more than 2 g of fat per 75 g of meat.
- Ideally, the thin layer of fat that covers the loin should not be removed, as it keeps the meat tender during cooking.
- The loin is a lean cut that can dry out quickly. It’s important not to overcook the meat.
- Dry rubs or marinades are the best way to enhance the flavour while cooking. Loins can also be stuffed or brushed with sauce.
- As loin is an increasingly popular cut, you shouldn’t have any problem finding it at your grocery store.
- Loin steak