This recipe is easy
Apple & Maple Pork Chops
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 160 °C (325 °F).
- In a small saucepan set over low heat, melt apple jelly with maple syrup. Set aside.
- In a large skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter and brown chops for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to an oven-safe dish.
- Brush pork with maple apple jelly mixture. Cover with parchment paper. To be checked. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in the same skillet set over medium heat, sauté shallot and apples with rosemary for 3 to 4 minutes. Add almonds and maple syrup. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add spinach without cooking. Serve immediately.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 420 calories
- 27 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 24 g sugar
- 135 mg sodium