This recipe is easy
Dark Beer and Maple Ribs
On the BBQ
- In a large pot, bring the beer, stock, onion, garlic, bay leaves, thyme, salt and pepper to a boil.
- Add ribs and cook covered for 60 minutes over a low heat or until tender.
- Meanwhile, mix remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Drain cooked ribs and pat dry with a clean cloth.
- Coat with sauce on all sides and save remaining sauce for basting during cooking.
- Turn down barbecue to medium-high. Grill ribs for about 15 minutes or until meat is golden and separates easily from the bone.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 759 calories
- 42 g proteins
- 39 g fat
- 47 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 27 g sucres
- 1093 mg sodium