This recipe is easy
Pork Cutlet Cheese Sticks with Marinara Sauce
On the stove
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic and herbs, then season. Set aside.
- Flatten then halve the cutlets. Set aside.
- Halve the cheese sticks first lengthwise then crosswise so you end up with 16 pieces.
- Place a portion of the herb blend and a cheese stick on each cutlet half. Roll tightly, then pierce with a toothpick to keep everything in place.
- Coat each roll in flour, then egg, and finally panko bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat, then cook the rolls for 2–3 minutes on each side, or until a nice colour is obtained. Place on a sheet of paper towel, then serve with the sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 487 calories
- 42 g proteins
- 18 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 460 mg sodium