This recipe is very easy
Caribbean Salad with Pork Tenderloin
On the BBQ
- In a dish, mix half the oil, garlic, coriander seeds and Srirarcha sauce. Add tenderloins to marinade and coat well. Cover and refrigerate for 1–8 hours.
- Preheat barbecue to high and oil grill.
- Drain pork tenderloins. Turn heat down to medium. Grill tenderloins on all sides for 12–15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate and let stand for 15 minutes. Tenderloins can be cooked the day before and served cold.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. In a small bowl, combine remaining oil, lime juice and honey. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut tenderloins into thin slices and serve over lettuce. Top with avocados and nectarines. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with fresh cilantro. This salad is also delicious with fresh pineapple or cubed papaya.
Nutritional value (per portion)
- 416 calories
- 30 g proteins
- 26 g fat
- 19 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 9 g sugar
- 136 mg sodium