This recipe is very easy
Sheet Pan Pork and Cajun Shrimp
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice and garlic. Set aside.
- Arrange pork cubes, shrimp, corn sections, potatoes, zucchini and bell pepper on baking sheet. Drizzle with oil mixture and toss to coat. Season with Cajun spices, salt and pepper. Toss again to coat.
- Broil for 5 minutes and mix. Cooking for 5 more minutes or until meat, shrimp and vegetables are cooked and lightly browned. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve meal in the centre of the table.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 312 calories
- 29 g of protein
- 12 g of fat
- 30 g of carbohydrates
- 3 g of fibre
- 6 g of sugar
- 834 mg of sodium