This recipe is very easy
Stuffed Pork Loin Cutlets With Cream Cheese and Spinach
On the stove
- Remove cutlets from fridge and let stand 20 minutes to reach room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend cheese, spinach, garlic, and onion. Add salt and pepper.
- Fill cutlets with stuffing mixture, close carefully, sprinkle salt and pepper.
- In a saucepan on medium heat, add 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil, and place cutlets in pan.
- Cook 4 to 5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 65ᵒC (150ᵒF).
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 410 calories
- 28 g proteins
- 31 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 357 mg sodium