This recipe is easy
Roasted Pork Belly with Curry, Apples & Leeks
In The Oven
- Place the rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- Using a small knife, finely score the flesh (fat part) of the pork belly and season with salt, pepper and curry powder.
- Place in an oven-safe dish with the garlic and onions, then add the chicken broth. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 3 hours.
- Increase the oven temperature to 190 °C (375 °F). Remove the foil and add the apples and leeks. Return to the oven and bake uncovered for 1 hour to brown the skin.
- Serve the pork with the braised apples and leeks.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 473 calories
- 31 g proteins
- 25 g carbohydrates
- 28 g fat
- 4 g fibre
- 12 g sugar
- 513 mg sodium