This recipe is easy
Pork & Fontina Cheese Rolls
On the stove
- Flatten the pork cutlets with a meat mallet.
- Garnish each piece of pork with a slice of pancetta and a slice of cheese.
- Roll the meat and secure it with a toothpick.
- Dip each meat roll in the egg and flour.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan. Add the sage.
- When the oil is hot, place the rolls in the pan and brown for a few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Deglaze the pan with the Marsala wine and simmer for a few minutes. Serve the rolls with sautéed rapini or a mixed salad.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 598 calories
- 55 g proteins
- 29 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 1 g sugar
- 652 mg sodium