This recipe is easy
Hazelnut and Frangelico Pork Terrine
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a bowl, macerate hazelnuts in Frangelico liqueur for 15 minutes.
- Combine ground pork, hazelnuts, liqueur, onion, garlic, parsley, eggs, cream, 4-spice blend, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Place mixture in a terrine mould lined with parchment paper and pack firmly. Arrange onion rings and 12 hazelnuts on top. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place terrine mould in a roasting pan and fill pan with boiling water to the midpoint of the terrine mould. Bake for 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Cool and refrigerate for at least 12 hours before serving.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 505 calories
- 33 g proteins
- 38 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 3 g sugar
- 150 mg sodium