This recipe is very easy
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in the lowest position and preheat oven to 190 °C (375 °F).
- In a large oven-safe skillet set over high heat, heat oil and lightly brown tenderloin on all sides. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for about 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the tenderloin reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mashing cheese with a fork. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine apples, pears, celery and leaves, cheese, onions and parsley with one third of the dressing. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice pork tenderloin and place on a serving dish. Arrange salad to the side or in the middle of the meat. Garnish salad with bacon and walnuts. Drizzle remaining dressing over meat. Season with fleur de sel and pepper.
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium. Grill pork tenderloin on all sides for about 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Set aside on a plate and let stand for 10 minutes.
Nutritional value (per portion)
- 516 calories
- 27 g proteins
- 36 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 16 g sugar
- 522 mg sodium