This recipe is easy
Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Linguini
On the stove
- In a hot skillet over medium heat, sauté pork and onion in olive oil for 5–6 minutes.
- Combine sun-dried tomatoes, chopped tomatoes, garlic, basil, vinegar, pepper, salt and pepper. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta and set aside.
- Season with salt and pepper, and add parsley.
- Reheat pasta for 1–2 minutes, adding a bit of butter or cream.
- Serve sauce over pasta and with a salad made with Boston lettuce, endives, freshly shaved Parmesan and a drizzle of garlic dressing, with an olive ciabatta bun.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 649 calories
- 39g proteins
- 26g fat
- 66g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 9 g sugar
- 317 mg sodium