This recipe is very easy
Thai Pork Loin Wrap
Peanut sauce ingredients
In The Oven
- Mix marinade ingredients in a bowl or resealable bag. Reserve 45 mL (3 tbsp.) marinade in the refrigerator. Prick the pork loin in several places with a paring knife place it in the marinade. Coat well. Let marinate for 6–12 hours in the refrigerator. Remove excess marinade.
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In a large, oven-safe skillet set over medium-high heat, heat oil and lightly brown pork on all sides.
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the roast reads 60 °C (140 °F). Remove meat from skillet and set aside on a plate. Let cool and thinly slice. Return to plate and coat with reserved marinade.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring sauce ingredients to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Let cool.
- Place tortillas on a work surface. Garnish with lettuce and meat, generously top with peanut sauce. Add cucumbers, bell peppers, herbs and chili peppers.
- Fold the ends of the tortillas toward the centre and roll tightly. Secure with a toothpick, if necessary.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 708 calories
- 43 g of protein
- 39 g of fat
- 49 g of carbohydrates
- 8 g of fibre
- 20 g of sugar
- 1248 mg of sodium