This recipe is easy
Ham Knuckle Accras
Braised ham knuckle ingredients
Accras (fritters) ingredients
In The Oven
Braised ham knuckle preparation
- Sear meat in an ungreased non-stick skillet. Remove meat. Set aside. In the same skillet, brown carrots, celery, onion and garlic with bay leaf, thyme and rosemary. Deglaze with veal stock. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 160 °C (325 °F).
- Arrange ham, veal stock and vegetables in a roasting pan and seal with foil. Braise for 4 hours.
Accras (fritters) preparation
- Heat deep fryer to 160 °C (325 °F).
- Combine all ingredients with a hand blender. Using two tablespoons, shape into puffs and place in fryer for approximately 6 minutes, until golden.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 367 calories
- 36 g proteins
- 7 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 2848 mg sodium