This recipe is easy
Pork Cutlets with Cilantro Pesto
On the stove
- In a food processor, purée cilantro, Parmesan, pecans, oil and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. The mixture should be thick and smooth. Set pesto aside.
- In a large ungreased skillet, brown bacon slices until crisp. Set aside on a dish lined with paper towel.
- Spread cutlets on a work surface. Cover with pesto and arrange 2 slices of bacon on each.
- Roll each cutlet over itself and tie with string or secure with toothpicks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat and brown rolls on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Continue cooking over low heat for approximately 6 minutes.
- Slice rolls into bite-sized pieces. Serve warm.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 121 calories
- 7 g proteins
- 10 g fat
- 1 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 0 g sugar
- 148 mg sodium