This recipe is easy
Crispy Pork Tenderloin with Coconut
Ingredients for dressing and salad
In The Oven
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Place pork tenderloins on a work surface. Season with salt and pepper. Cut each tenderloin into two equal sections.
- Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown sections for one minute on each side. Remove from skillet, brush with Dijon mustard and coat with coconut. Bake for 5 minutes and let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Combine yogurt, mustard and lemon juice in a bowl. Finish dressing by drizzling in olive oil while whisking. Season and chill.
- Place salad ingredients and pork tenderloin in a serving dish. Pour in dressing and place in the centre of the table.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 632 calories
- 29 g proteins
- 48 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates
- 10 g fibre
- 13 g sugar
- 392 mg sodium