This recipe is easy
Brie & Pear-Stuffed Cutlets
In The Oven
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F).
- Slightly flatten cutlets. Heat butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat and sauté cutlets on one side only for 1 minute. Remove from skillet.
- In the same skillet, brown pear wedges for 1 minute on each side.
- Fill half of the raw side of the cutlets with pear wedges, a slice of cheese and arugula. Fold the other half over the filling and secure with a toothpick.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes and serve immediately over puree.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 385 calories
- 41 g proteins
- 21 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 387 mg sodium