This recipe is easy
Pork Cutlet with Artichokes
On the stove
- In a small bowl, combine the cream, egg yolks, and capers. Set aside.
- In a dish, flour the pork cutlets and shake well to remove excess flour.
- Heat 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of oil in a large pan over medium-high heat and sear half the cutlets for about 1 minute on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate. Repeat the same process with the remaining cutlets. Set aside.
- Deglaze the pan with the lemon juice and add the garlic. Add the broth, artichoke hearts, and rosemary. Bring to a boil and reheat the cutlets in the pan for around 1 minute. Set the cutlets aside on plate and cover with aluminum foil to keep them warm.
- Pour a bit of hot liquid from the pan into the egg mixture and stir to distribute the heat. Off the heat, pour the egg mixture into the pan, then cook over low heat while stirring until the sauce thickens slightly. Do not bring to a boil. Season to taste. Spoon artichoke sauce over cutlets and serve.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 430 calories
- 31 g proteins
- 25 g fat
- 21 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 1 g sugar
- 584 mg sodium