This recipe is easy
Prosciutto and Apricot Pork Cutlets
On the stove
- In a dish, season pork cutlets with salt and pepper. Coat cutlets in flour and shake to remove excess.
- In a large, hot skillet set over medium-high heat, sauté prosciutto for 1–2 minutes. Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet set over medium-high heat, melt butter and sear cutlets for 2 minutes on each side. Set aside with prosciutto.
- In the same skillet, sauté the shallots. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by a third.
- Add broth and apricots. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Return cutlets and prosciutto to the skillet and simmer gently for 2–3 minutes. Season to taste.
- Serve with mashed yellow potatoes and asparagus.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 375 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 15 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 644 mg sodium