This recipe is very easy
Oriental Pork Salad
On the BBQ
- Combine soy sauce, hoisin sauce, vinegar, oil, and ginger in a large bowl. Reserve 60 mL (¼ cup) of marinade in the refrigerator.
- Add chops to remaining marinade and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours (or up to 12 hours).
- Preheat barbecue to medium heat or use a grill pan.
- Grill chops for 3 to 4 minutes on the barbecue or hot grill pan. Flip chops and brush with marinade. Continue cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 3 minutes.
- Combine vermicelli with vegetables and bean sprouts in a bowl. Divide into plates and drizzle with reserved marinade. Garnish with crushed peanuts and fresh cilantro. Slice chops into thin strips and arrange over salad.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 552 calories
- 54 g proteins
- 17 g fat
- 48 g carbohydrates
- 8 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 1366 mg sodium