This recipe is easy
Pork Roast with Orange Dijon Sauce
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a bowl, mix butter, herbes de Provence, salt and pepper, to taste.
- Coat with prepared mixture.
- Place roast in roasting pan and add broth.
- Cook to desired doneness, between 50 and 70 minutes.
- For pink doneness, remove from oven when the thermometer inserted in the meat reads 61 °C (142 °F). Keep the thermometer inserted in meat. Cover with foil and let stand until the thermometer reads 63 °C (145 °F), around 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, bring orange juice to a boil, then add Dijon mustard, orange zest and rosemary, and reduce by one third.
- Stir in diluted cornstarch and let thicken over low heat.
- Slice roast and serve with sauce over top.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 315 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 14 g fat
- 6 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 459 mg sodium