This recipe is easy
Cranberry & Parmesan Pork Meatballs
Lemon Dijonnaise ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 200 °C (400 °F).
- In a large bowl, combine pork, shallots, garlic, egg, parsley, orange juice and breadcrumbs. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, shape into patties with approximately 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of meat mixture for each.
- Add a little jam in the middle and fold meat around the jam to shape into meatballs. Arrange meatballs on a plate as you make them. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or freeze for 15 minutes until they are firm.
- Place Parmesan in large bowl.
- Coat each meatball with Parmesan and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminium foil. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Broil as needed to brown.
- Serve with your choice of Dijonnaise or dip.
Lemon Dijonnaise preparation
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve. Can be prepared the day before.
Nutritional value (per meatball)
- 83 calories
- 8 g proteins
- 4 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 105 mg sodium