This recipe is very easy
Orange Ginger Ham
- Remove ham from netting and rinse under cold water.
- Place in slow cooker and add remaining ingredients.
- Generously season with salt and pepper, then stir to combine.
- Cover with cold water, leaving 2" from top of slow cooker.
- Cook on low heat for 9–10 hours or until ham pulls away easily with a fork. Stir halfway through cooking.
- Serve with sautéed beans and roasted potatoes.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 298 calories
- 40 g proteins
- 11 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 3 g sugar
- 1967 mg sodium