This recipe is very easy
Pork Shoulder with Mushrooms and Leg in Maple Syrup
Pork shoulder with mushrooms ingredients
Leg in maple syrup ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- Place both pieces of meat in a roasting pan. Add leek, garlic, wine and veal stock, cover with water and roast covered for 4 hours.
- Remove meat from roasting pan and allow cooking juices to cool.
- Skim fat from cooking juices and season to taste. Divide equally into two bowls.
Pork shoulder with mushrooms preparation
- Shred the pork shoulder.
- In a hot skillet, sauté mushrooms in your choice of fat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add one portion of reserved cooking juices and cornstarch, then mix. Season to taste.
- Add pulled shoulder, pasta and mix. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Leg in maple syrup preparation
- Return pork leg to the roasting pan, then add the second portion of reserved cooking juices, carrots, potatoes, fennel, maple syrup, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Cover and roast for 30 minutes.
Nutritional value 9per serving of pork shoulder with mushrooms/ leg in maple syrup)
- 881 / 623 calories
- 69 g / 68 g proteins
- 34 g / 14 g fat
- 59 g / 45 g carbohydrates
- 4 g / 5 g fibre
- 4 g / 16 g sugar
- 823 mg / 236 mg sodium