This recipe is easy
Lemon Pork Osso Buco
- Salt and pepper the sliced pork shanks and dust lightly with flour. Shake to remove excess.
- Preheat inner pot of pressure cooker on Sauté setting. In the pot, heat half of the oil and butter. Brown shanks on both sides, and set aside on a plate.
- In the pressure cooker, heat remaining oil and butter. Sauté onion, celery, and garlic until vegetables are tender. Add salt and pepper. Deglaze with white wine and reduce until liquid is nearly evaporated. Now return the shanks to the pressure cooker.
- Add remaining ingredients, except parsley, and close pressure cooker lid. On the control panel select Meat and set cooking time to 45 minutes.
- Allow pressure cooker to depressurize naturally before removing lid. Adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Serve with pappardelle noodles and wedges of lemon. Sprinkle with parsley.
In The Oven
- Combine all ingredients in a casserole dish. Bake for about 3 hours at 170 °C (325 °F).
- Follow the same step until step 4. Transfer all ingredients previously prepared in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6 hours.
Nutritional value per serving
- 381 calories
- 33 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 345 mg sodium