This recipe is easy
Pork Osso Buco à l’orange with Caramelized Onions
Orange-oregano Gremolata Ingredients
On the stove
- In a pot set over high heat, heat oil and melt butter. Brown hock slices. Set aside.
- In the same pot, sweat onions until browned (caramelized). Cook for 5 minutes, then add sugar.
- Add meat slices and remaining ingredients, except gremolata ingredients.
- Simmer over low heat until meat is tender, about 1 hour 15 minutes to 1 hour 30 minutes. Season to taste.
- Combine gremolata ingredients and garnish osso buco.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 358 calories
- 33 g proteins
- 17 g fat
- 17 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 11 g sugar
- 350 mg sodium