This recipe is easy
Balsamic & Rosemary Rack of Pork
In The Oven
- In a bowl, mix the chopped rosemary, balsamic vinegar, garlic and olive oil.
- Place the rack of pork in a large roasting pan and pour the marinade over the meat. Cover with plastic wrap and marinate for 4–6 hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove the pork from the refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- When the oven is hot enough, season the pork with salt and pepper, baste with a little cold marinade in the roasting pan, and cook in the oven for 45–50 minutes, basting every now and again.
- Briefly remove the rack of pork from the oven and add the vegetables to the roasting pan. Baste the pork and vegetables and return to the oven for 30 minutes, basting periodically until the internal temperature reaches 150 °F to 155 °F.
- Remove from the oven. Place the rack of pork on a plate and cover with aluminum foil for 15 minutes to allow the juices to redistribute throughout the meat. Carve the rack.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 793 calories
- 79 g proteins
- 24 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 9 g sugar
- 220 mg sodium