This recipe is easy
Cider & Pear Ham
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 180 °C (350 °F).
- In an oven-safe baking dish set over medium-high heat, heat oil and butter and sauté vegetables and pears.
- Add thyme, bay leaf and pepper.
- Arrange ham over vegetables, add remaining ingredients and bake for 1 hour uncovered.
- Set vegetables and pears aside on a serving platter and keep warm. Let ham stand 10 minutes on a cutting board.
- Reduce cooking juices to half or until a gravy-like consistency is achieved.
- Slice ham and place on serving platter. Drizzle with prepared gravy. Side with leaf lettuce topped with cream and green onions.
Nutritional values (per serving)
- 479 calories
- 30 g proteins
- 17 g fat
- 46 g carbohydrates
- 4 g fibre
- 32 g sugar
- 2202 mg sodium