This recipe is very easy
Provence Pork Roast
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 170°C (325°F).
- Combine butter, herbs, and mustard in a bowl. Season with pepper. Set aside.
- Using a small knife, make small incisions in the roast and insert garlic strips.
- In a large, oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil and lightly brown roast on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and coat roast with herb butter mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60°C (140°F) for pink doneness. Remove from oven and cover with foil. Let stand for 15 minutes. Carve and serve.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 344 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 20 g fat
- 2 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 0 g sugar
- 229 mg sodium