This recipe is very easy
Cranberry Pork Meatballs
Dipping sauce ingredients
In The Oven
- Combine all dipping sauce ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. (Can be prepared the day before)
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat oven to 200oC (400oF).
- In a large bowl, combine all meatball ingredients. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, shape into meatballs using approximately 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of the meat mixture for each. Arrange meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Brush meatballs with oil and cook for 10–12 minutes or until cooked through and lightly golden. Serve with dipping sauce.
- You may also serve the meatballs wrapped in a pita and drizzled with dipping sauce.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 199 calories
- 19 g proteins
- 9 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 10 g sugar
- 134 mg sodium