This recipe is very easy
Nagano Pork Chops with Orange and Maple Glaze
On the stove
- Mix maple syrup, marmalade, orange juice and vinegar in a bowl. Set aside.
- On your work surface, coat pork chops in oil and season with salt and pepper.
- In a hot skillet set over high heat, brown chops on each side. Deglaze with maple mixture.
- Cover and continue cooking over low heat until a thermometer inserted in the centre of a chop reads 61 °C (142 °F) for pink doneness.
- Remove lid and reduce for a few minutes until sauce thickens. Season to taste.
- Serve with boiled potatoes and seasonal vegetables.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 330 calories
- 25 g proteins
- 12 g fat
- 31 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 27 g sugar
- 113 mg sodium