This recipe is very easy
Pulled Pork Tacos
Pulled pork ingredientsEasy pulled pork
Taco side ideas
Pineapple salsa ingredients
Pickled red onion ingredients
On the stove
Pineapple salsa preparation
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 1 day. You can replace 125 mL (½ cup) pineapple with 125 mL (½ cup) diced fresh tomatoes.
Pickled red onion preparation
- Place onion slices in a Mason jar. In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring until sugar and salt have dissolved. Pour hot liquid over onions. Close jar.
- Let marinate for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 days in the refrigerator.
- In a saucepan set over medium heat, heat the prepared pulled pork.
- Plan for 2–3 soft corn tortillas per person. Heat gently in the oven or grill on the barbecue, then wrap in a dishcloth to keep soft and warm.
- Prepare a table with several bowls filled with pork and various toppings.