This recipe is very easy
Sheet Pan Thai-style Pork Tenderloin
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in the middle position. Preheat oven to 230 °C (450 °F).
- In a bowl, combine curry, oil, ginger, garlic and honey.
- On a plate, coat tenderloin with 15 mL (1 tbsp.) of the curry mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet set over high heat, heat oil and brown tenderloin. Brush with curry mixture again and set aside.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Arrange vegetables on the baking sheet, add curry mixture and mix well. Season with salt and pepper. Place tenderloin next to vegetables on the baking sheet.
- Cook for approximately 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the tenderloin reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Transfer tenderloin to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes. Keep vegetables warm.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, bring sauce ingredients to a boil. Simmer for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Slice meat and return to the baking sheet. Garnish with green onions, cilantro and peanuts. Serve in the centre of the table with lime wedges and peanut sauce. Side with rice or rice noodles.
Nutritional value (per portion)
- 724 calories
- 37 g proteins
- 52 g fat
- 36 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 18 g sugar
- 393 mg sodium