This recipe is easy
Quick Tzatziki Ingredients
On the stove
- In a large bowl, combine ground pork, parsley and cumin. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place breadcrumbs in a separate bowl and set aside.
- Shape meat mixture into 12 meatballs and roll in breadcrumbs to coat.
- In a large non-stick skillet set over medium heat, heat oil and cook meatballs for 6 to 8 minutes, turning over frequently.
- To serve, add 3 meatballs to each pita. Top with tomatoes, lettuce, tzatziki sauce and hummus.
- Roll into a cone and secure with toothpicks.
- You may serve the falafels as starter bites with the tzatziki as a dipping sauce. You can also cut pitas in half, open and stuff. Side with raw veggies and kalamata olives.
Quick Tzatiki preparation
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate while you prepare the falafels.
Nutritional value (per pita)
- 544 calories
- 34 g proteins
- 23 g fat
- 54 g carbohydrates
- 9 g fibre
- 3 g sugar
- 685 mg sodium