This recipe is very easy
BBQ Québec Pulled Pork
On the BBQ
- In a bowl, combine apple juice with BBQ Québec Caribbean-style seasoning.
- Fill a meat injector with the apple juice and spice mixture, and inject all over the pork shoulder for consistent flavour.
- Rub meat on all sides with BBQ Québec Kansas-style seasoning, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Preheat the barbecue to 225 °F (107 °C).
- Place meat in an aluminum pan suitable for grilling.
- Cook on the barbecue until the core temperature reaches 95 C (203 F), around 45 minutes. It is important to trust the reading on your thermometer to determine when the meat is done.
- Halfway through cooking, when the internal temperature of the meat is 71 ° C (160 ° F), wrap the shoulder in foil or place in a closed dutch oven for the remainder of the cooking time.
- Shred meat and transfer to a bowl.
- Add Québec BBQ Funky Chili sauce to pulled pork and coat well.
- Serve on hamburger buns or over poutine with a side of coleslaw.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 238 calories
- 23 g proteins
- 9 g fat
- 16 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 13 g sugar
- 894 mg sodium