This recipe is very easy
Grilled Pork Sausages with Peperonata
On the BBQ
- Grill the sausages on the barbecue for 15 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the grill and let stand.
- In a large saucepan or pan over medium heat, heat some olive oil and add the peppers and onions. Cook, stirring regularly for 15–20 minutes.
- Add the garlic and continue cooking for another 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add the parsley, capers and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the sausages and serve with peperonata.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 480 calories
- 19 g proteins
- 38 g fat
- 18 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 1203 mg sodium