This recipe is very easy
Ranch-Style Pork Chops
Herb sour cream ingredients
On the stove
- In a bowl, combine the buttermilk, garlic, onion powder, and Dijon mustard; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the chops, toss to coat and cover.
- Refrigerate for 12 hours or overnight.
- In a large pan over high heat, melt the butter in oil. Brown the chops on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce the heat to medium and continue cooking another 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Using a paring knife, separate the Brussels sprout leaves by trimming at the base.
- Combine all the herb sour cream ingredients and season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the pork chops with the sour cream, Brussels sprout petals and grape rings.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 354 calories
- 28 g proteins
- 22 g fat
- 10 g carbohydrates
- 1 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 406 mg sodium