This recipe is very easy
Asian-style pork burgers
On the BBQ
- Preheat barbecue to medium-high. Oil the grill.
- In bowl, mix pork, breadcrumbs, plum sauce, cilantro, green onions, ginger and hot sauce. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using your hands, shape meat into 4 patties about 1 cm (½ in.) thick. Sprinkle sesame seeds on each side and press down so the seeds stick.
- Grill patties on barbecue for 6–8 minutes, turning halfway through cooking.
- Grill buns on the barbecue for a minute or two and spread generously with spicy mayonnaise. Place a patty on the bottom half of each bun. Top with cucumber slices, cilantro and mint. Close burgers with top bun and serve with an Asian-style coleslaw.
- Combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with toasted peanuts, if using.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 704 calories
- 33 g proteins
- 36 g fat
- 63 g carbohydrates
- 6 g fibre
- 8 g sugar
- 909 mg sodium