This recipe is very easy
Sheet Pan Mediterranean-Style Pork Meatballs
Lemon sauce ingredients
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position. Preheat the oven to 220 °C (425 °F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- To prepare meatballs, pour milk over breadcrumbs and soak for about 5 minutes in a large bowl. Add remaining meatball ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Using your hands, shape into meatballs using approximately 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of the meat mixture for each. Transfer to a plate.
- In a large bowl, combine tomatoes, bell pepper, zucchini, onion and 15 mL (1 tbsp.) olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Place on a baking sheet. Arrange meatballs on top of vegetables. Brush meatballs with remaining oil. Broil for 15–18 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat is lightly golden. If necessary, finish cooking under the broiler to brown.
- In the meantime, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Refrigerate as needed.
- In another small bowl, mix topping ingredients.
- Remove pan from oven and cover with topping. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve meal in the centre of the table with remaining sauce on the side.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 419 calories
- 31 g of protein
- 25 g of fat
- 21 g of carbohydrates
- 4 g of fibre
- 9 g of sugar
- 951 mg of sodium