This recipe is easy
Mexican Pork Salad
Marinated pork tenderloin ingredients
Spicy jalapeño and cilantro dressing
On the BBQ
- Prepare marinated pork tenderloins. Mix marinade ingredients in a dish or large resealable bag. Add tenderloins and coat with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes or overnight.
- Preheat barbecue to high. Oil the grill.
- Drain pork tenderloins. Turn heat down to medium. Grill tenderloins on all sides for 12–15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F) for medium rare. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dressing. Place all ingredients in a bowl and use a hand blender to purée until smooth. Add a little water if dressing seems too thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Thinly slice tenderloins. Divide salad evenly on plates. Top with pork tenderloin slices and salad ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 676 calories
- 45 g of protein
- 40 g of fat
- 39 g of carbohydrates
- 11 g of fibre
- 14 g of sugar
- 845 mg of sodium