This recipe is very easy
Pasta with Sausages, Sundried Tomato Pesto and Feta
On the stove
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta al dente. Reserve 125 mL (½ cup) cooking water. Drain.
- Over a plate, make a small cut in the sausage casing if necessary and use your hands to squeeze meat out into pieces of approximately 10 mL (2 tsp.) each.
- In a large skillet set over medium heat, heat 45 mL (3 tbsp.) oil and sauté eggplant for about 6 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently. Season with pepper. Transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet set over medium heat, brown sausage meat in remaining oil for about 3 minutes. Add onion, crushed red pepper flakes and oregano and cook for 2 minutes. Add tomatoes, pesto, garlic and eggplant, scraping the bottom of the skillet with a wooden spoon. Simmer, uncovered, for about 5 minutes.
- Add pasta and reserved cooking water. Continue cooking for 2 minutes, stirring to coat pasta with sauce. Remove from heat. Add feta cheese and basil. Gently stir and season to taste. Serve.
Valeur nutritive (par portion)
- 998 calories
- 35 g of protein
- 57 g of fat
- 86 g of carbohydrates
- 9 g of fibre
- 12 g of sugar
- 1180 mg of sodium