This recipe is very easy
Pork Chop, Asparagus and Potato Sheet Pan
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in the middle position and preheat the broiler. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Coat chops on both sides with sun-dried tomato pesto and arrange in the centre of the baking sheet.
- In a bowl, toss potatoes, half the oil, garlic, rosemary and lemon juice. Arrange potato mixture on the baking sheet beside the pork chops, cut side up.
- Arrange asparagus on the other side and coat with remaining oil. Generously season all the ingredients with salt and pepper. Broil for 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender and meat is lightly golden. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Serve meal in the centre of the table.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 490 calories
- 33 g proteins
- 18 g fat
- 53 g carbohydrates
- 7 g fibre
- 4 g sugar
- 256 mg sodium