This recipe is very easy
BBQ Québec Pork Tenderloin
On the BBQ
- Rub pork tenderloin with Kansas-, Tex-Max-, and Argentina-style seasonings, making sure to cover the entire surface.
- Preheat barbecue to between 107 and 121 °C (225 to 275 °F). Create a direct heat area (burners on) with a burner on high and an indirect heat area (burners off). If the barbecue temperature exceeds 121 oC (275 oF), simply turn down the heat of the burner.
- Sear pork tenderloin from 1 to 1.5 minutes on each side.
- After searing over high heat, move the tenderloin over to the indirect heat area.
- About 5 minutes before cooking is complete, brush with Sweet Lemon sauce.
- Cook slowly for 10 to 15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads between 62 °C and 65 °C (145 °F to 150 °F).
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 120 calories
- 18 g proteins
- 2 g fat
- 7 g carbohydrates
- 0 g fibre
- 5 g sugar
- 444 mg sodium