This recipe is very easy
Pork with Olives
- In a pressure cooker over high heat, heat 30 mL (2 tbsp.) of oil and brown meat on all sides. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside on a plate.
- In the pressure cooker set over medium heat, heat remaining oil and lightly brown onion. Add garlic and spices and continue cooking for approximately 1 minute. Add remaining ingredients, except for herbs, and mix well to combine.
- Close pressure cooker lid and set to “Meat.” Bring under pressure over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat and release steam. Remove lid from pressure cooker and season to taste. Serve over couscous and garnish with herbs.
In The Oven
- Bake in a casserole dish for about 1 hour 30 minutes at 170 °C (325 °F).
- Combine all ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 433 calories
- 35 g proteins
- 27 g fat
- 14 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 754 mg sodium