This recipe is very easy
Country-Style Pork Shoulder
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in middle position and preheat oven to 150 °C (300 °F).
- In a roasting pan, combine shoulder, garlic, onions, oregano, paprika, tomato paste, broth, sriracha sauce, steak spices, salt and pepper. Cover and bake for 2 hours.
- Remove meat and set aside on a plate.
- Pour sauce into a pot and bring to a boil.
- Add cornstarch and brown sugar and stir with a spatula until sauce has a syrupy texture. Season to taste.
- Preheat barbecue to maximum heat.
- Place meat on grill rack and grill for 1–2 minutes.
- Brush meat with sauce and continue cooking over indirect heat with the lid closed for 10 minutes.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 448 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 14 g fat
- 44 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 30 g sugar
- 691 mg sodium