This recipe is easy
In The Oven
- Place oven rack in the middle position and preheat the oven to 165 °C (325 °F).
- In an oven-safe pot, combine all ingredients, add chops and bring to a boil. Cover and bake for about 1 hour 30 minutes or until meat falls from the bone.
- Transfer ribs to a large baking sheet. Strain cooking juices into a saucepan, bring to a boil and reduce until sauce thickens to a syrupy texture. Season to taste.
- Preheat barbecue to medium.
- Brush ribs with sauce.
- Grill ribs on the barbecue for 5 to 6 minutes on each side, brushing regularly with sauce. Reserve remaining sauce for serving.
- Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 1873 calories
- 76 g proteins
- 90 g fat
- 174 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 47 g sugar
- 463 mg sodium