This recipe is very easy
Glazed Pork Cutlets & Grilled Mango Salsa
On the BBQ
- Preheat the barbecue on high.
- Prepare the marinade. Mix all the ingredients in a dish. Add the cutlets and coat well with the marinade. Remove excess marinade and grill for 1–2 minutes on each side.
- Cut into strips. Transfer onto a plate and cover with foil. Keep warm.
- Prepare the salsa. Grill the mango pieces for 2–3 minutes on each side. Chop and place in a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place a little salsa on a leaf of lettuce and top with the meat.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 260 calories
- 20 g proteins
- 4 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 27 g sugar
- 812 mg sodium