This recipe is very easy
Balsamic Pork Tenderloins and Tomato Salad
Tomato salad ingredients
On the BBQ
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, oregano and garlic. Set aside 60 mL (¼ cup) for tomato salad.
- Add pork tenderloins to remaining marinade and coat well. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat barbecue to high or use a skillet. Oil the grill.
- Place pork tenderloin on grill. Lower BBQ to medium heat. For medium rare, grill pork tenderloins on all sides for about 12–15 minutes or until a thermometer inserted in the centre of the meat reads 60 °C (140 °F). Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine tomatoes, asparagus, chives, basil and reserved marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut pork tenderloins into 1-cm (½-in.) slices. Serve with tomato salad.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 539 calories
- 38 g proteins
- 37 g fat
- 11 g carbohydrates
- 3 g fibre
- 6 g sugar
- 163 mg sodium