This recipe is easy
Fresh Bacon and Pork Steak Salad
On the BBQ
- Combine canola oil, lime juice, honey, cumin and shallot in a bowl.
- Marinate steaks in 80 mL (⅓ cup) of this mixture for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide remaining ingredients onto plates and refrigerate.
- Preheat barbecue to high.
- Drain meat and cook for 3–4 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the steaks. Season during cooking.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 464 calories
- 35 g proteins
- 29 g fat
- 19 g carbohydrates
- 5 g fibre
- 7 g sugar
- 750 mg sodium