This recipe is easy
Ground Pork Pita Sandwich
In The Oven
- Sauté the pepper, pork and pepperoni for 6–7 minutes over medium heat in a non-stick pan.
- Stir in tomatoes and continue cooking for 1 minute. Season to taste.
- Place the grill in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven.
- Cut a 1-cm (½-in.) strip off one end of each pita and open, being careful not to tear it. Divide cheese and meat mixture among pitas.
- Stick with toothpicks to close. Broil for 2–3 minutes before serving.
Nutritional value (per serving)
- 286 calories
- 23 g proteins
- 16 g fat
- 14 g carbohydrates
- 2 g fibre
- 2 g sugar
- 445 mg sodium